Service / Advices
- Repack rollers after incoming goods inspection and leave them packed in the crates until putting into commission or suspend them supported on the roller bales.
- Store in cool, dark dustfree, moderately ventilated rooms.
- Only lift the rollers by the journals, under no circumstances by means of the roller bales otherwise there is risk of both pressure indentation and accidents!
- Immediately pad any possible, unavoidable point which could cause pinching
- Avoid contact with hard, sharp-edged or pointed objects (above all do not drag rollers across the floor over the edges of the crates or parts of the machine)!
- Only remove the protective foil after installation as far as is possible.
- In the case of silicon rollers hardness testing is to be made on the end of the roller. Avoid any possible pressure points.
- Only use water, soap solution or alcohol (spirits) to clean the rollers.
- Avoid aggressive washing agents and solutions because these can lead to the swelling of the roller covering.