Our range of rubber rollers not only covers the production of complete rollers but also re-rubberizing.
For the production of our high quality rubber roller coverings we use all known types of caoutchouc.
From our wide and varied range we select the rubber mixture tailored specifically to your application.
In cases of need we also develop coverings which fulfill your very special requirements. Our services included.
- Soft rubber from 18-98 Shore A
- Hard rubber from 60-85 Shore D
- Coverings to withstand temperatures from -60°C to +250°C
- Weather-resistant coverings, which are not damaged by either ozone or ultra-violet radiation
- Coverings resistant to solvents, acids, solutions and chemicals
- Highly stressable and wearfast coverings
- Inductive, non-adhesive, rough, smooth and grooved coverings
- Coverings to meet your most specific requirements
- Roller dimensions:
- up to a total weight of 2.5 tonnes and overall length of 6,000 mmt
- up to 650 mm in diameter
- Core production
- Core repair
- Removal of old covering (conventional)
- Rubberizing with compounds from own production
- Grinding, precision grinding, polishing, profiling, turning, milling and grooving
- Prompt regrinding service
- Wooden box supply by own production
- Special packaging
- Competent technical consultancy