Service / Advices
- After the incoming inspection, please repack the rolls and leave them in the wooden boxes until installation or store them hanging freely on the roll journals
- Store in cool, dark, dustfree, moderately ventilated rooms.
- Only lift the rollers by the journals, under no circumstances by rubber covers - otherwise there is risk of pressure marks and accidents!
- Carefully pad unavoidable pinch points!
- Avoid contact with hard, sharp-edged objects (do not drag the rollers across the floor, over the edges of the boxes or parts of the machine)!
- Remove the protection foil after installation.
- At silicon rollers, the hardness test has to be carried out on the end of the coating to avoid pressure marks.
- Only use water, soap solution or alcohol to clean the rubber.
- Avoid aggressive washing detergents and solvents, as these can cause the rubber to swell.