Metal foil finishing
The use of rollers in metal foil finishing is just as manifold as the finishing processes themselves in this branch. Rollers with special properties are needed if metal foil is to be processed as gas or aroma sealing layer on packaging laminates just in the same way as when embossing, varnishing or printing.
We supply our roller coverings, of course, also as GRP or CRP sleeves, above all, for the printing sector. Our rubber coverings are matched optimally to the appropriate application purpose and have proved most successful in practice. This is confirmed by some of the best known packaging manufacturers who have numbered amongst our satisfied customers for many years.
Our specialists will be only too pleased to advise you as to which roller coverings are best suited for your specific purpose. In special cases we also develop rubber coverings which are customised to your particular case of application.
Overview of our range of metal foil processing rollers
- Traction, transport and guide rollers
- Laminating rollers, deadhesive and temperature resistant
- Pressure rollers and embossing rollers in the most varied hardnesses
- Varnishing rollers, swell resistant and with high surface quality finish
- Flexoprint immersion rollers, also as GRP or CRP sleeves
- Flexoprint rollers, also as GRP or CRP sleeves
- Gravure pressure rollers, also as GRP or CRP sleeves
- Polyurethane rollers
- and other specialities