Our core competencies are the production of new complete rollers (including cores and rubber covers) and the recovering of used rubber rollers with new rubber coatings.
We develop your products based on the requirements of your application and using the most suitable rubber material based on all know types of rubber. The prerequisites for this are the expertise of the KRAIBURG rubber chemists, their sound experience as a manufacturer for rubber coatings and the precision of a modern rubber roller production.
If you have individual requirements for your special roller application, we can develop a suitable solution for you, entirely according to your specifications. You get a tailor-made product.
- Soft rubber from 18-98 Shore A
- Hard rubber from 60-85 Shore D
- Covers to withstand temperatures from -60°C to +250°C
- Weather-resistant coverings, which get not damaged by either ozone or ultra-violet radiation
- Coverings resistant to solvents, acids, alkalis and chemicals
- Highly resilient and wear-resistant covers
- Conductive, dehesive, rough, smooth, grooved covers
- Rubber roller covers that meet your very special requirements
- Roller dimensions:
- up to a total weight of 2.5 tons and overall length of 6,000 mmt
- up to 650 mm in diameter
- Core production
- Core repair
- Removal and disposal of old covers
- Rubberizing with compounds from own rubber production
- Grinding, precision grinding, polishing, profiling, turning, milling and grooving
- Prompt regrinding service
- Wooden box supply by own production
- Special packaging (e.g. for seafreight)
- Competent technical consultancy